1. Classes must be completed within the period indicated below, counting from the date of purchase, depending on the type of package.
2. All progression lesson packages are valid for 12 months. (either group or private).
3. The validity of packages is not cumulative.
4. These deadlines may vary whenever the school is unable to teach or upon presentation of a medical certificate by the student.
1. Equipment rental requires an identification
document: passport, citizen’s card, identity card, driving license, until the date of repossession of equipment.
2. Rental payment is made via PayPal, Visa,
MasterCard and cash, and it will be necessary to pay 30% of the final amount when booking the equipment.
3. The equipment must be returned undamaged, if any of the equipment is lost or damaged, we will inspect the material and provide a quote that will be deducted from the deposit amount. If a board breaks, the value of the board will be provided.
4. Returning the equipment after the defined period of three hours within the same day implies the payment of an additional 5€.
5. Liability Statement: The rental of equipment is the sole responsibility of the customers, the insurance does not cover damage to the equipment, theft and / or total damage to the equipment as well as injuries caused to third parties.
6. The material must always be returned in good condition (washed and clean, wetsuit and board);