The BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL website guarantees its users privacy and security in the data provided for the various services available, while being requesting and collecting the data necessary for the provision of the service in accordance with the indications explicit on the website and the user’s choices.
2. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy and personal data of website users, in accordance with the requirements approved by the Regulation EU679/2016, of the European Parliament and of the European Council, of 27 April 2016.
In general, the BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL website can be visited without having to reveal any personal information. There are, however, areas of the site where we need users provide their personal data in order to enjoy the services available.
We recommend that users take additional security measures, such as maintaining correctly configured and updated equipment and programs, the use of malicious software and firewall, and not browsing websites where you do not have the proper guarantees of authenticity.
The use of this website presupposes acceptance of the Privacy & Cookies Policy. You are advised to read this Policy, which may be revised or amended at any time. All changes will be posted on the website.
3. SOCIAL NETWORKS
4. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This information can be of any nature and be on any medium, including sound and image.
An identifiable person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number, or to one or more elements specific to their physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
This information may include IP address, browser type, domain, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service in order to guarantee quality and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the website of the BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL. The collected data is automatically linked to information personally identifiable, such as name and email address.
Your personal information is used only to ensure the relevance of the contents of our website for our needs and interests, as well as to alert you to updates of products, special offers, events and other pertinent information that may be of your interest.
BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL assumes responsibility for protecting the privacy and data of all users. Personal data is not shared with third parties and is only used with the User consent for marketing campaigns.
5. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
6. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information collected by BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL is provided voluntarily by users of our website, such as when filling in a form. The data collected may vary depending on the situation and include, among others, the name of the user, your email, address or telephone number.
BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL also collects anonymous information when users visit the website. This information may include, for example, the type of device, system operating system and browsers used to access the site, geographic location, duration of visit, and number of pages visited. However, it is not possible to relate this data to users individually. We may also collect personal information from job applications (such as your CV, the application form and the letter). When we send emails to registered customers, we can track who opened the emails and who clicked on any of the links. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our offers. If in the future the recipients of such communications who prefer not to receive them may do so using the “unsubscribe” feature provided in the communication itself.
7. HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL may process personal data for the following purposes:
- Enter into contracts with you;
- Send you information that you have requested or that may be of interest to you based on the your preferences;
- Invite you to participate in training sessions or other events organised by the BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL;
- Communicate with you and answer your questions;
- Continuously improve our products and services;
- For all other purposes that are directly related to our professional relationship, whether you are a customer, supplier or other business partner.
Each time we collect personal data, we will inform you about the specific purpose of the same in order to give full transparency about what we do with your personal data.
8. SPERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
BLUE SURF SCHOOL will keep your information for as long as your account is active or for as long as necessary to provide you with services. You can change your personal information or withdraw consent.
For privacy and data protection issues, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.
All information collected will be treated exclusively by BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL.
Therefore, we undertake not to sell, exchange, rent or share this data with third parties without user consent, unless we are obliged to do so and in strict compliance with court decision or order of a competent body endowed with authority.
We may communicate your personal data to other BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL companies in order to perform the contract we have entered into with you or to gather information or documentation that we requested.
BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL has internal security and privacy rules in place:
- Process data in a lawful and loyal manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which they are intended;
- Do not use the data collected for a purpose incompatible with that of collection;
- Ensure the data subject’s express consent whenever required;
- Guarantee the right to erasure the data used free of charge when required by the holder;
- Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification or destruction of data by a person not authorised to do so and that make it possible to detect deviations from intentional or unintentional information.
10. USER RIGHTS
Pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that they are guaranteed to the data subject:
//Right to be informed
○ At the time of collection of personal data:
○ The data controller’s contact details;
○ The purposes of treatment
○ Conservation time limit
○ Your rights as holders of personal data
○ The possibility of appealing to the supervisory authority to file a complaint (and respective contacts)
○ The (possible) existence of automated decisions and/or profiling
○ Ask what information BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL has about them and why;
○ Know where the data is stored, and how your data is treated;
○ Be informed of how BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL fulfils its obligations of data protection.
//Right of access
○ Confirmation of the existence or non-processing of your personal data;
○ Ask how to get access to your data;
○ Availability of a copy of the personal data processed, preferably exportable.
○ Right to correct, delete and block
○ Be informed about how to keep up to date;
○ Obtain rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
○ Possibility of erasing personal data that is no longer necessary for any purpose;
○ Block the processing of this data to verify accuracy or opposition.
//Right to limitation
○ Disputing the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows the controller to verify it saccuracy.
//Right to be removed/forgotten
○ Request the removal of your data and the definitive elimination of those that do not collide with legal obligations.
//Right to Portability
○ Request the portability of your data;
○ Possibility to request your personal data in a format of frequent use or common, in order to operate the transfer to another organisation, even if competitor.
The exercise of rights by the holders can be done through specific forms available on the BLUE OCEAN SURF SCHOOL website or, without using the available forms, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.